While watching someone asleep and knowing someone’s awake I cannot help but wonder….what perspective really is.
And why the fuck I persist on staying awake this fucking late.
(Sorry for the cursin’)
Perspective doesn’t really mean the way we see things or percieve reality. Perspective means the different ways we choose our reality and the things we are surrounded with. If I right now looked through your eyes, I wouldn’t receive an image of what you simply see. I would receive an image of what you’ve chosen to see. Whether it’s our image of society or the literal image our brains right now comprehend.
Perspective is relative.
But perspective is still something we choose rather than get.
The messy room I right now see is how it is because I’m a lazy muddafukka and I’ve chosen to have my room this way.
The society is (according to me) a big soup of just different shades of gray zones because I’ve chosen to see my surroundings with two very sceptical eyes.
So relative but still consistent.
This were anyways what I’ve been thinking for this past half an hour and now I’m gonna go on an adventure for something against my sore I’m startin’ to get on my upper lip.
Sounds like a plan.
Deadpool vs New York Comic-Con 2012 (x)
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- woman: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- woman: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- woman: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- woman: well, are they at least free? like how men can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- woman: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- woman: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
Poster for Battle Royal done by Scott Pilgrim creator, Bryan Lee O’Malley
Ladies & Gents, i present to you The BATMAN: The World’s Greatest Detective.
He’s always been a man of mysterious ways.